Saturday, January 27, 2007

Getting Fat


I have told many of you over the past while that I would send pictures as I grew, so, I am finally putting that into action. I had Hyatt take a quick picture of me last night before we went out, because my outfit was one that particularly showed my growing belly. I apologize for the background, although it does give you a glimpse of where we have been living for the last 4 weeks. So, for that reason I did not crop the background out of the picture. Ah, yes, the Misawa Inn. Only 4 more days and counting:)

2 comments:

Lori A.O. Salvador said...

Nicole, You are so BEAUTIFUL! We love you guys and miss you too!

I finally figured out how to use this blog thing, so now we can post things up.

Lisa Katrina said...

Hey Nic,

I love the tummy! It's SO AWESOME!! I am wondering if you are any larger now, after a few days. I hope your back isn't hurting too badly...