Thursday, June 05, 2008

Tagged

Tiffany "tagged" me over a month ago on her blog... I am so behind...
Here it goes:

5 things on my To Do list:
1. Eat lunch (bagel bites?)
2. Update blog (check!)
3. Do bible study (The Patriarchs - Beth Moore)
4. Clean bathrooms (might wait for the To Do list for Mom when she gets here...)
5. See Lisa's new Dress (definitely a capital "D" from what I hear - way to go Jeremy!)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. sour gummy worms (and a lot of other candy)
2. oranges
3. smoothies
4. all natural, salted by the sea, almonds (helps my daily calcium intake)
5. chocolate cherry Kashi granola bars

5 things I would do if I won the lottery
1. Share with church, family, and friends (I copied Tiff here, but I really would share - especially Camp Alandale and Watoto)
2. Take a trip around the world - maybe a year long ticket stopping everywhere
3. Buy a yacht
4. Buy an island
5. Build our dream house on a lake... and dream houses for our best friends and family for down the street from us

I suppose it would have to be a really big lottery...

5 bad habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. Interrupting when other people are talking
3. Eating maybe a little too much candy
4. Not folding the clean laundry until days later
5. Letting junk pile up in our entranceway

5 places I have lived:
1. Langley, BC
2. Charlotte, NC
3. Kapolei, HI
4. Monterey, CA
5. Misawa, Japan

5 jobs I have had:
1. Sales person at the Bay
2. Technical Writer at SFG/Cayenta
3. Admissions Student Assistant at Trinity Western University
4. Application Consultant at Cayenta
5. Sales Assistant at Hyatt Regency Monterey

5 friends who ghost read your blog and need to start their own:
1. My mom
2. Lisa
3. Friends/Family
4. ?
5. ?

5 favorite things to do on the weekends:
1. Veg at home with Hyatt and Kaiya
2. Watch movies
3. Explore
4. Hang out with friends
5. Go for walks

Ok, I will tag Katey, Ellie, & Debbie!!!

No comments: