Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our Little Bunny



Today I took our little bunny to the doctor's office for a weigh-in. For those of you who I haven't spoken to in the last few weeks, Kaiya weighed in at 10.5 lbs 4 weeks ago, which is really small for a 4 month old baby... as in off the charts small. So, she has been getting formula in addition to her regular milk, and that has done the trick! As of today our not-so-little-anymore daughter weighs 13 lbs 4 oz (which is around the 10th percentile) and her head is 39.9 cm (also the 10th percentile), while her height is in the 25th percentile (I can't remember if she was 24 or 24.5 inches). So, we have no more worries about her weight gain, and I'll have to determine how much to keep supplementing with formula.

This evening we went to church for the harvest festival there, which was fun. Our friend, Brian, and Kaiya won a cake at the cake walk... and now Kaiya's mommy has to eat the whole thing herself. What a shame. :)


2 comments:

Lisa Katrina said...

Kaiya is so adorable... I am leaving the pic of her on my screen so I can see her between my classes! What a beautiful girl.

Seagers said...

Nicole, She is so cute. Chase was small too, but he is catching up. He is now 16 lbs. 13 oz, but was small for so long! We are adding in formula too, and now he is eating all kinds of veggies too!